Airport Shuttle to/from Midway and O’Hare Airports Back to Top
Airport Shuttle to OIL
- There are one-time shuttles departing at 1:30PM (CST) on Wednesday, January 3, 2017 from O’Hare International Airport (ORD) and Midway Airport (MDW).
- Pickup locations:
- O’Hare – United Airlines Terminal 1 Baggage Claim
- Midway – Southwest Terminal Baggage claim
- Keep in mind that it is a 45 min drive to Wheaton College.
- Please purchase your flight with these parameters in mind. We strongly suggest taking a flight which arrives before noon (CST).
Airport Shuttle from OIL
- The shuttle vans will leave Wheaton College for O’Hare International Airport (ORD) and Midway Airport (MDW) after the closing service.
- Your departure flight on Saturday, January 6 must be after 4:30PM (CST).
Airport Shuttle Cost & Registration
- There is a $30 charge for the airport shuttle, in order to cover expenses for the vans.
- Even if you will only be taking the airport shuttle one-way, the charge will remain $30.
- Please register for the airport shuttle and enter your flight information in order to secure a spot in the shuttle van by December 25, 2017 at midnight (CST).
- Contact [email protected] with any questions.
Driving Back to Top
Registration and all Conference Sessions:
Coray Auditorium in the Todd Beamer Student Center
501 College Avenue
Wheaton, IL 60187-5593
3003 Corporate West Drive
Lisle, IL 60532
Wheaton Campus Map
Train (Metra) Back to Top
Metra Directions to Wheaton
- Wheaton College is easy to reach via commuter train from Chicago using the Metra Union Pacific West (UP-W) line.
- From downtown Chicago:
- Depart from Ogilvie Transportation Center at Madison Street and Canal Street (500 W Madison Street, Chicago, IL 60661).
- Arrive at the College Avenue station (501 College Avenue, Wheaton, IL 60187)
- For fares and schedules, visit www.metrarail.com.